Terms of Sales and Payments
Sales Terms and Payment Methods
All reservations must be made via email to email@example.com or at our office in Rue des Guides 3 in Champoluc with the following information enclosed:
– name and surname, number of participants;
– telephone number, residential address, tax code (if applicable)
– date and activity chosen;
– authorization from the parent or legal guardian for minors
Down payment of 30% of the total amount (by bank transfer, PayPal or credit card), is required to reserve.
Balance: After the activity.
Please note: For bookings made within 2 days of the start of the activity payment is required
of the entire amount, without down payment.
No reservations will be accepted before receiving the requested payment.
Bank charges for foreign transfers (and for currency conversion) must be paid by the sender.
Changes to the activity/itinerary
- The Mountain Guide is responsible for carrying out the activity and it is at his discretion, for various reasons (weather conditions, environmental conditions, physical preparation of the individual participants, safety, etc.) to modify the duration, the route and the course of the excursion.
- If the Mountain Guide does not consider the chosen activity suitable for any of the reasons mentioned above, the Ayas Alpine Guide Company will propose an alternative program and relative tariff variation, or different dates for the same activity, by informing the interested parties.
- If it is not possible to find an alternative date or if an agreement cannot be found for another appropriate excursion, the Ayas Alpine Guide Company will keep an active credit to be used within 12 months.
- Heliskiing: Due to the extremely variable conditions, reservations for Heliski are to be considered “Ski excursion with Mountain Guide, possibility of heliskiing”. Furthermore, in order to maximize safety for all participants, the evaluation and choice of the itinerary is at the sole discretion of the pilot and the Mountain Guide.
- Group Activities: in the event that the minimum number required is not reached, the following solutions are available:
– pay a supplement to have a private guide
– modify the group activity
– move the reservation to another date.
In the event that the activity is postponed, the customer will be offered up to a maximum of three alternative dates, after which the deposit will be kept.
– In the event that the minimum number of people in 3 alternative dates is not reached, the deposit will be returned.
- Note: The Mountain Guide is responsible for carrying out the program and for various reasons (weather conditions, environmental conditions, physical preparation of the individual participants, safety, etc.) it will be at his discretion to modify the duration, route and course of the tour.
Withdrawal and Cancellation by the customer
In case of cancellation made within 14 days prior to the date of the activity, a penalty equal to 30% of the entire participation fee will be witheld.
In case of cancellation with more than 14 days’ notice, the deposit will be returned or considered valid as credit for other activities offered by the Ayas Mountain Guide Company.
In the event that a reservation is made within 2 days of the start of the chosen activity, no refund will be made if the customer is unable or decides not to participate.
In the event of cancellation for involuntary reasons (accident, illness, transport problems, etc.), refunds can be requested upon sending the relevant documents.
The reimbursement costs by bank transfer are charged to the customer and will be deducted from the amount.
Transfer of the reservation to third parties
Ayas Mountain Guide Company allows the transfer of the reservation to third persons, upon written communication with at least 2 days’ notice.