Colle del Rothorn (2687m)
An ancient link between the Val d’Ayas and the Gressoney Valley and can be reached even in winter. This excursion offers unique views and several itineraries, with different difficulties, always in search of hidden powder and virgin slopes. The starting point to the Colle del Rothorn is reached by the lift of Colle Sarezza (2717m) and walking with skins for about 400m (1 hour).
- Meeting at Champoluc – 8.30am
- Off piste gear check
- Briefing of the day
- Preparation for the trip
- Time: full day and return in the afternoon
- Introduction to off-piste skiing. On-piste skiing level required: red piste.
- Touring skis, touring boots, skins, poles, ski crampons and helmet
- Safety kit (transceiver, shovel and probe) and ABS backpack required by the guide
The price includes:
- Alpine guide and professional insurance
The price does NOT include:
- Equipment and/or safety kit hire
- Lifts ticket
- Anything not mentioned in “The price includes”